We strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all our guests. Please take note of the following information in regard to cancellations and conditions. We want everyone to enjoy Wanaka and our Motel. If you have any queries please contact us directly on +64 3 443 7285.
Eve and Rob Thorp
Please note: We accept pets by prior arrangement, please contact us to discuss further.
To confirm your booking a valid credit card number and expiry date are required. Cancellations must be made 48 hours* prior to the arrival date. All bookings not cancelled by this time will have the first nights’ accommodation charged off your deposit or debited from the credit card provided
*Excludes public holidays and special events such as:
- Easter (A&P Show)
- Wanaka Challenge
- Xmas and New Years
For these dates and other holidays and events the cancellation period is 14 days. Please ask if you are unsure about an event or a specific date.
We accept large groups and are happy to provide quotes. These will contain information in terms of required deposits. The cancellation period for large groups that have been issued a quote is fixed at 14 days for general bookings and 20 working days for special events such as Warbirds or Shows and also public holidays. All bookings not cancelled by this time will have the first nights’ accommodation charged off your deposit.
Check In – 2.00pm. This can possibly earlier by arrangement. In peak times this may vary slightly but we will do everything we can to ensure your room is available on time.
Check Out – 10.00am. A $15 per hour charge for late check outs if not pre-arranged with the manager.
- In certain circumstances we may accept bookings for minors. Please contact us as we
will check credit card information. There may be additional documentation and a bond.
- Any extra persons on top of the booked amount will incur a charge. Visitors must vacate the motel at 10pm.
- Fairway Motel operates under a no smoking policy in the rooms. Outdoors in the smoking areas is fine.
- Fairway Motel reserves the right to terminate bookings instantly for acts we deem as disruptive, violent or destructive and charges may be applied if there is damage to any Motel property.
- Fairway Motel reserves the right to approve or decline bookings at its discretion. If you have concerns, please contact us.
- Fairway Motel also reserves the right to charge card holders if rooms are left in an unsalable condition – i.e: cigarette smell, strong cooking odours, damage.
- Noise: We ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm in consideration of other guests and also families that may be staying. As above if this is intrusive or disruptive and this is not heeded accommodation may be terminated.